Neurofeedback Brain Training can help with better cognition, emotional well-being, focus, peak performance, improved sleep, and more.
Imagine what a better functioning brain can do for you.
Brain Training with Neurofeedback Technology
Have you struggled with stress, anxiety and getting restful sleep? Are there obstacles with attention and focus you experience which you've had difficulty overcoming? Or perhaps you just want to step up your game to the best of your ability.
What if there is technology that exists to provide the brain with valuable feedback which may help you feel and perform more optimally?
This technology exists in the form of neurofeedback or EEG biofeedback. And it's available for you to experience it in downtown Toronto.
The science isn't new or untested. In fact, biofeedback has been a growing and evolving area of study, research and practice for almost four decades.
You might have guessed by now that 'brain training' in this case, isn't referring to a game, series of exercises or a workshop to learn how to train the brain.
Neurofeedback brain training involves a series of sessions with sensors that are attached to the scalp and ears, and software that will read the brain's electrical activity and provide the user's brain with feedback for the purpose of functioning more optimally and effectively.
What is the potential for a brain trained with neurofeedback? Because an optimized brain is a more resilient and flexible brain, it's possible to experience:
- Stress reduction
- Better sleep
- Relief from feelings of anxiety and depression
- Improved memory
- Increased ability to regulate emotionally
- More focus
- Greater sense of general wellness
- Elevated mental and physical performance
“I did neurofeedback to help control my ability to regulate attention, and rest cycles.”
— NORMAN DOIDGE, Author "The Brain That Changes Itself"
Safe & Tested Over Time
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in the US has approved neurofeedback for the purposes of relaxation and stress management.
- The American Pediatric Academy (APA) supports the use of neurofeedback as "Best Support" for children with ADHD.
average number of neurons in the brain
70 - 80%
of neurofeedback training participants have reported benefits in published studies
average number of thoughts you will have today
Five Bullet Points About Brain Training:
- A brain training session will take only 45 minutes out of your day.
- It is recommended to commit to, at the minimum, 10 sessions. More global and overall gains may be achieved through additional sessions. Average number of sessions are between a dozen to 20. However, individual requirements will be unique based on goals and longevity of the persistence of challenges and/or problems you may be looking to transform.
- Two sessions per week is a good starting point, but it's possible to do one or three per week, too. Weekly frequency can be adjusted based on your preference.
- Individual results vary. With millions of neurofeedback sessions conducted worldwide, it is reported that approximately 70% - 80% of participants experienced benefits.
- Brain training with the NeurOptimal® neurofeedback system is not a treatment, it is a tool utilized for optimal brain function.
"The secret of getting ahead is getting started."
- Mark Twain
Located Conveniently in Downtown Toronto
Brain Training Toronto is located in the King Street West / Entertainment District.
Within walking distance of St. Andrew subway station (King St. W. & University) and the streetcars which run on King West and Spadina Avenue.
Parking lots and limited street parking options are within proximity of the office.